Grill’n and Chill’n Cooking Class
We can accommodate two separate diets.
Grilled Salmon Salad
Tag Team Cooking Class
Shrimp Cups are neater and more delicious than shrimp cocktail, refreshing and beautiful.
Meal Delivery is available in the West Los Angeles area.
Discount for Nutritional Coaching Clients.
For more information click below:
Make it pretty
Learn the art of appeal
Learn how to care for and respect your knives. Learn which knives will make your prep work easier. This is where investing pays off.
Organic: learn how to choose produce and proteins and how to store them to last. We’ll cook what’s in season.
All Ways and always!
Options include: Poached; Roasted; Miso Glazed; Pan Fried; With Eggs
Roasting and Braising
Learn how to roast and braise to perfection. Putting food in the oven for an hour and take the time to decompress and build an appetite.
Learn Asian, American, Cajun, Italian, Middle Eastern, Spanish, Mexican, Caribbean, English/Irish Breakfast, Moroccan.
Cajun is uniquely American and the heart of Soul Food. Learn the history and flavor profile of this exotic true and natural culture.
Soups and Sauces
Soup:so easy, so healthy, so satisfying. Learn how to compliment, not bury your wonderful ingredients with a sauce.
Grill’n and Chill’n and make your own BBQ sauce.
The right greens, the right protein, the right house made dressing, are this class.
Concierge Cooking Classes are exactly what you want to learn.
Gift Certificates are available to be emailed or printed.
Emailed or Printed Gift Certificates are available.
- How to select ingredients and when organic is best
- Knife Skills and other Essential Tools and their Care
- Cooking Techniques
- How to prep produce and proteins
- How to store fresh ingredients and cooked food
- E-Cookbooks that include recipes and class notes with a picture from class on the cover
- Healthy options include: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free, Low Sodium
All classes include nutritional information and how to best store ingredients and preserve food.
- Soups and Sauces
- Herbs, Salads
- Roasting and Braising
- Baking – Desserts – Breads
- Pasta and the Right Sauce
- One Technique 3 ways-example: Roasting Vegetable, Chicken, Grain – Frying Fish, Vegetable
- Grilli’n and Chilli’n
- Ethnic Flavor Profiles – Asian, Mediterranean, American, Moroccan etc.
- One Ingredient 3 ways – Eggs: Saute, Fry, Steam, Poach
- Kids under 15 with an adult